HBS International is a distributor/reseller of technology products. HBS services a customer base of corporate/academic/government accounts focusing on vertical markets traditionally powered by the Macintosh platform. Brand name products include: mainstream hardware and software, accessories, consumables, spare parts, and hard-to-find items.
HBS offers customized services designed to meet the unique requirements of individual client companies. Areas of service which provide an advantage in the marketplace include:
- Checking multiple distribution warehouses for best price/availability.
- Negotiating directly with manufacturers on quantity discounts.
- Searching the Internet for closeouts, liquidations and auctions.
- Quoting detailed price & availability information to include upgrades; replacements; new releases, etc.
- Providing timely and realistic delivery dates on backordered items.
- Connecting end-user technicians with manufacturers' product support engineers.
- Remaining the point of contact on the repair/replacement of products under manufacturer warranty.
HBS provides returns management services to manufacturers and distributors. RMA Processing
Founded in 1992, HBS is located in the Bankers Hill area of San Diego, California.