HBS International is a distributor/reseller of technology products. HBS services a customer base of corporate/academic/government accounts focusing on vertical markets traditionally powered by the Macintosh platform. Brand name products include: mainstream hardware and software, accessories, consumables, spare parts, and hard-to-find items.
HBS offers customized services designed to meet the unique requirements of individual client companies. Areas of service which provide an advantage in the marketplace include:
- Checking multiple distribution warehouses for best price/availability.
- Negotiating directly with manufacturers on quantity discounts.
- Searching the Internet for closeouts, liquidations and auctions.
- Quoting detailed price & availability information to include upgrades; replacements; new releases, etc.
- Providing timely and realistic delivery dates on backordered items.
- Connecting end-user technicians with manufacturers' product support engineers.
- Remaining the point of contact on the repair/replacement of products under manufacturer warranty.
Founded in 1992, HBS is located in the Bankers Hill area of San Diego, California.